London Mind Map Training: 17 May 2016
Our Mind Mapping for Business Productivity workshop has helped both mind mapping beginners and experts understand the principles of effective mind mapping, and how mind mapping tools and techniques can be used on a daily basis to better capture, prioritise and manage tasks, ideas, and information.
Join the Biggerplate team in London on May 17th to take control of your to-do list and boost your productivity using mind maps!
Book Your Place:
What you'll learn
- Principles of effective mind mapping (not rules, laws, or commandments)
- Business situation analysis (SWOT Mapping)
- Biggerplate Productivity Principles (Capture, Prioritise, Plan, Progress)
- Daily mapping processes (using templates and examples) that can be put to immediate use back in the office to improve meetings, planning, and task management
Why train with Biggerplate?
Software neutral: There's no software sales pitch, and what we show you is applicable to all good mind mapping software. We work closely with all the leading software developers, but we have no role/interest in selling you software, so don't worry! We will however be happy to help with any questions you may have about different software/apps.
Affordable training from an industry leader: Biggerplate is a globally recognised leader in the mind mapping field, and our training is based on our own extensive experience, combined with the learning and insights we have gathered from our global community of over 100,000 mind mappers. The result is practical tips and advice, firmly grounded in the realities of modern business life.
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop, but if you already use mind mapping software or apps, please feel free to bring this with you if you'd like to use this.
- Workshop attendees will be able to access our E-learning Courses for free after the workshop to continue your learning and develop your skills further
- Tea/coffee/refreshments provided through the day, but lunch is NOT provided
Alternative Workshop Dates
Can't make it in May? Join us on one of the following alternative dates: