Junior Web Developers (Oxford, UK)
An exciting opportunity for a junior web developer to join the Biggerplate team!
You'll be joining a small, highly ambitious team based in our Oxfordshire office and working on the construction and maintenance of our next generation website.
If you want to put your coding skills to work on a busy global project, then you're the sort of person we'd like to hear from.
Who is this role for?
We're open-minded about who might be able to fill this role. You might be a 2nd or 3rd year computer science student looking to gain experience alongside your studying, or perhaps a recent graduate looking for a full time role.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Mongo database
- Responsive UI (mobile)
- GIT version control system
- Node and NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Converting requirements documentation and specifications into high quality software components.
- Build quality tested and maintainable software components that meet the specification of the Product Owner.
- To help provision a stable production platform with minimal defects.
- To resolve bugs and issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to development planning and the identification of resources to to deliver them.
- Contribute to discussions about appropriate technology options, their implementation, development or enhancement.
- Provide documentation to facilitate business continuity and ensure appropriate levels of knowledge of the detail and function of software developments.
- You have a positive learning attitude
- You're an enthusiastic collaborator and contributor.
- You are inquisitive by nature with a passion for understanding new technologies and how they might be used to enhance the product.
- You are determined to pursue software problems to a satisfactory conclusion.
- You are well organised and systematic in the planning and delivery of work.
- You are enthusiastic about open source technologies (having engaged in open source channels) and solutions
Your next steps
Send an email and CV to careers(at)Biggerplate.com